A Farm Life is a family run site and our guests enjoyment and safety is paramount. We therefore ask you to read and adhere to the following Terms and Conditions before confirming your booking.
COVID-19 – See Important Re-Opening Guidelines – Here
We reserve the right to refuse any booking. Once we issue a confirmation of booking a contract is entered into.
To reserve a pitch, shepherds hut or shooting lesson please contact A Farm Life with your details and requirements. Reservations must be confirmed with Credit Card/Debit Card Details/cheque or cash in person and deposit or full payment paid at time of booking.
For an electric hook up pitch you will be allocated a pitch number prior to your arrival. If this has not happened with 24hrs prior to your stay please contact us.
Please take note of the meeting point for the shooting lesson upon booking as this changes with conditions and seasonally.
A Farm Life operates a 28 day cancellation policy as we understand things can change, therefore, if 28 days cancellation notice is given, you will be refunded 100% of the fee.
Kindly note that A Farm Life accommodation check-In time is between 1500 and 1900 and check out by 1200 however, if you have other requirements, they may be satisfied by contacting us prior to your visit. Please keep us informed of your arrival time to the best of your ability to ensure we have everything ready for you.
A Farm Life and Lower Farm accept no liability for:
Theft, loss or damage, of whatever nature, during or as a result of a stay on the site. The tenant and those who accompany them are jointly responsible for all loss and/or damage which arises at A Farm Life, as well as all damage which is caused by any animal and/or matter that they have under their responsibility.
If you leave your pitch or hut in an improper condition, additional (cleaning) costs may be charged.
We welcome well behaved dogs with open arms but we ask you follow the site rules. There is a small fee of £10 for the dog to accompany you in a Shepherds Hut to ensure a more thorough clean of muddy paws and hairs!
If a key is lost for a shepherds hut there will be a £10 replacement charge.
Battery packs are available to borrow whilst on site to charge mobile phones and tablets. We ask for £20 deposit to ensure they are looked after and returned for use by the next guests.
We request that in consideration of others you:
- Are quiet on and around the site especially between the hours of 2200 and 0800.
- Are courteous and considerate towards us, our staff and our guests and respect that you are on a working farm.
- Understand and adhere to the country code.
- Supervise children at all times so as not to be nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
- Do not use electric heaters in awnings
- Keep dogs on a lead at all times except on any designated areas where they must be supervised at all times. All fouling should be cleared up immediately (bins are provided on site).
- Only park one vehicle on each pitch, additional vehicles to be parked in designated area upon consultation with the site owner.
- Respect COVID-19 Government guidelines maintaining utmost hygiene particularly if using toilet block.
Any guests who are found to contravene these Terms and Conditions, or who in any way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors will be asked to leave immediately. In these circumstances the stay ceases and the site will not be liable for any costs incurred by you but reserve the right to claim any outstanding costs incurred by your actions.
Despite all the care at A Farm Life to ensure a comfortable stay, you may have a genuine complaint or feedback to give. Please take this up with the owner immediately in order to allow us to solve the matter as soon as possible.
Many thanks and we hope that you have a lovely stay with us.